There is a lot to consider along the way to seeing the word “SOLD SIGN” at the front of the house. One of your main decisions is to select a real estate agent who will join you in the process. Interview several licensed RE agents before choosing the one you wish to hire. Find an agent that you trust and feel comfortable with. If you desire a superior level of service, Dr. Brian will help you a different level of a marketing plan, a cohesive network, and enthusiasm.
By preparing 7 steps your home for sale, your home can be a smooth process effectively.
Step 1. Prepare to sell your house
- Listing Agreement
- Prepare Home for Sale
- Pricing home’s fair market value
Step 2. Marketing and Promotion
- News-paper and Printing Advertisement
- Social Media and Video Advertisement
- Open House
- MRIS and Website Listing
Step 3. Negotiation
- Offer with Earnest Money
- Negotiation for House value
- Accept Offer
Step 4. Contract
- Other Special Contingencies
Step 5. Mortgage
- Credit Report
- Loan Approval
Step 6. Settlement Attorney/Agent
- Title Search
- Complete all Loan
- Complete Closing Documents
Step 7. Closing Day and Plan to move
In addition, other tiny-guideline-tips will make a great first impression to a potential buyer as follows:
Guideline 1. Outside Maintenance
- Keep the healthy lawn and shrubs trimmed.
- Clean the exterior of your home.
- Make sure all exterior lighting is working.
Guideline 2. Interior Maintenance
- Clean and replace worn carpet.
- Clean/replace draperies and curtains.
- Clean fireplace and ceiling fans.
- Clean and reorganize all closets and cabinets.
- Close and open all doors effectively.
- Apply a fresh paint.
Guideline 3. Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Clean floors and all appliances.
- Clean all mold and mildew.
- Clean/replace shower-curtain.
- Deodorize disposal, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
Guideline 4. Garages and Carports
- Make a new paint.
- Keep area clean.
- Clean/repair garage doors.